Construction Plans Include:
- General notes and specifications
- Front, rear and side elevations at (1/4" scale)
- Foundation plan (1/4" scale) indicating beam and column sizes along with lower level framing
- Reinforced foundation and footing details
- First floor plan (1/4" scale) includes all necessary framing information, window rough openings, beam sizes and framing details for specialized areas
- Stairs, sections, cabinet layouts, window flashing and miscellaneous details necessary for understanding of construction methods
- Roof plan (1/8" scale) indicating pitches and wall height as well as truss profiles indicating heel heights and raised ceiling areas
- Wall section indicating standard materials and detailing for typical wall construction
- Cast in place concrete reinforced concrete foundation, full basements
- Steel structural beams and support columns at lower level framing
- 2 x floor joist framing with 3/4" floor sheathing
- 2 x 4 stud exterior wall framing. Note: 2 x 6 studs at areas of higher walls exceeding 10 foot
- Insulation values
- R 10 lower level foundation walls
- R 15 2 x 4 frame walls @ first and second floors
- R 19 2 x 6 frame wall over 10 foot
- R 38 ceiling insulation
- Roof frame is indicated as manufactured engineered roof trusses; layout and engineering provided by truss manufacturer
All plans are copyright protected © Studer Residential Designs, Inc.
Due to copyright concerns, all sales are final.
The assistance of a local engineer, architect, or building designer is usually necessary to comply with local codes and/or condition.